Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

small picture

Started by mountaindew, April 07, 2017, 07:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountaindew

my video picture was the correct size for the screen but now its just a small square in the corner.What do I need to change to fix this.Im running the v8

Mark Norville

Upgrade to be honest. I joined here as you can see on version 9, I still have to upgrade however I think it was 9.05 it was buggy as hell. I hated the program, I had a love hate relationship with it.

I took the plunge 2 years or almost ago, and the bugs have gone, why do you think I have as my tag line, bug hunter and frustrated skinner.

It could be a skin issue, but the only person who can really help you here is Barry. The regulars are on 9 or above, and as I say it was buggy when I joined.

However, I am still here.

Regards

Mark

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Risim

do you have fullscreen option for videos on?  when you touch it does it go back to full screen?  More info pls...

Risim

I also agrre there is a HUGE difference between v8 and V9.  Upgrade dude will be worth it.   :beer

Mark Norville

Quote from: Risim on April 07, 2017, 08:09:31 PM
do you have fullscreen option for videos on?  when you touch it does it go back to full screen?  More info pls...

You are correct, I just loaded the office PC up and tried on music videos, and it was as described.

He still needs to upgrade though to get the better version, such as playing songs from youtube if a song is not in a library, bug fixes etc.

Half price to him as well $100, would be $600 to you ;)

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

mountaindew

Thanks for all the suggestions.I have a homemade jukebox which I use a usb stick to download everything on it.Not connected to the computer.

Mark Norville

I am totally lost then, but the latest version of 10 should work if 8 did. I am not trying to push sales for Barry here, but he has just had a baby, a poor innocent Child, who needs nappies, college or university depending upon Country.

You must have the operating system installed on the usb, which is kind of new to me and a bit interesting.

Ok I have a road map

You really need to plug it into a PC then, that way you can use a mouse and change the settings. If you are plugging into a touch screen monitor, then you cannot even get to settings unless you have hot keys set up.

mountaindew

Its been working fine for years.My video is on you tube of my jukebox.Its under

Video Jukebox with Etouch software

Mark Norville

I have seen that video before, to be honest. The wallpaper jukebox as I call it lol

You was full screen before, but your picture size has shrunk since then?

I really have to get this out, that this reminds me more of talking about penis size and shrinking when you get older.

Have you changed skins since then or still using the same one?

Regards

Mark

Risim

mountaindew

I have changed skins but I still get the small video block.If I click on the video block it does go to full size.Before when the video came on it already fit the screen.I dont know what changed.The penis comment is pretty funny

Mark Norville

I can help you there then.

The size of the video is dependent upon the skin.

To give you an example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLLlB5Pjsi8

I had to size that to fit my jukebox, the jukebox does not fit the skin I know what I mean.

You have a window in skin tool so that window is 600 x 600, if my monitor is 1200 x 1200 then it is not going to fit. You have to place and size it how you want. If you want a 300 x 300 square in the top left hand corner, it will be there.

Regards

Mark

mountaindew

Thank you.I will try that.Nice looking jukebox you have

Mark Norville

Bed for me soon, I just took a screen grab, I was typing but I lost the page for some reason

Tired and drunk

This is my office PC so where you see auto full size is where you need to, this is just a test bed for my jukebox PC so I can try and avoid mistakes.