Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Screen Resolution Poll

Started by Mark Norville, April 14, 2017, 11:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Guys,

I know this question has reasonably been asked before but was not a massive response I do not think. I have three touch screens, and one standard monitor. The three touch screens I want to skin for, the non touch screen has a larger screen in portrait mode.

Currently, there are one and a half active skinners, I am not sure if Kevin is still skinning, but pretty much it is Berrywell and myself working on skins. Berry is pretty much a glutton for punishment, and he is skinning like a demon, however, I only want to skin for my resolutions, but certain skins can be resized to fit close to different resolutions.

I have chosen what size screens I have and one standard size from a previous skin I think it is, but also left an other option, just incase you do have another size.

I am currently skinning for 768 x 1366 but then I want to sort out my arcade cabinet at some point, which I think is 1280 x 1024. My office PC is 1920 x 1080 which is non touchscreen, and is not connected to a decent sound system, but I might try that for fun at some point, but also with my redundant touch screen monitor, if I use it again, then I might look at both portrait and landscape resolutions.

Regards

Mark

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

Fingers crossed you get some replies.
Hopefully a poll will get some of the lurkers to vote :)

Mark Norville

Yeah it is more in their best interest than ours, we can skin and just say fook it, do your own. If they cannot help us, then pretty much it will be our resolutions or nothing. You want adjustments, ok send us some beer tokens.

There are benefits and negatives of having a cracking skin as a draw in, if someone likes the default skin, they might not upgrade for more skins. If they hate the default skins, then they might upgrade when they can see what is in the private section. Hell if I only had touch genie, I would upgrade tomorrow if I had the money lol.

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.