Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Microsoft Don't seem Learn Anything

Started by Barcrest, May 03, 2017, 10:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Windows 10s has launched... It is a cut down not quite windows but called windows. It can only run apps from the store and is designed for low cost devices.

This sounds like what they did with windows 8 and windows RT. How long did RT last? I don't think people will spring for hardware only for M$ to pull support like they did with RT.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Good morning to you as well lol

All falls down to greed and company profits. The stupid will continue funding microgreed as I prefer to call them, we have the facebook, twitter age now, and they are just brain dead moron's who brought a puter for Christmas.

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Risim

What does this mean to us?  ::)

I love win 10 but still have yet to use it for my boxes.  Win 7 has way high boot times compared to win 10.  Which is only the real reason to uprage to win 10,  but it is way stable.

Barcrest

Well if anyone was thinking of going for a cheap windows 10 s then it won't run E-touch, because much like windows RT before it you are not running the full windows experience. I think this might have the advantage of running on hardware that you might be able to get standard windows installed on at least I guess.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...