Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

What software is this?

Started by Barcrest, May 03, 2017, 02:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

It has a really slow screen redraw looking at that video and you can see the XP start menu appear during some transitions.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

It would help if you showed us something. You are just saying xp and slow refresh rate, but we cannot see anything lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Ah... Forgot to post the ebay link.... Ah never mind.  :tommy

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Oh come on you have to post it now, that is cruel asking us, and then not knowing
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I reckon that it is simple touch fe but customised. As soon as he launched the games, at 3:22 that was my first thought.

jukejohn

he's using album player with modified barran blue skin

I do like what he's done to the skin looks ok to me as far as juke app goes looks good but the rest is not for me

Risim

Mejhhh....E-Touch way better different skins always get attention at first.  With Skintool you can do way better!!!

jukejohn

you cant download this skin anymore but I have a copy so if any of you skinners want it let me know

that one as been customised but the one I have is original state so doesn't look like his version but still a nice skin to work on

Barcrest

Yes I did think it was a collection of software as opposed to being his own software as he claims. He isn't exactly selling that preconfigures system cheap and I doubt that the software is legit.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I don't think any of it is to be honest, he has sold something like this before, yeah this was from two months ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x3JhjJ7yfY&t=55s

He is offering updates which pretty much is illegal, especially since he has movies and no doubt going to update music as well.