Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

help needed

Started by geezeruk, May 10, 2017, 06:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geezeruk

just installed e touch 10 put my key in wrong and it went into demo mode try uninstalling it and reinstall but when i get to the end it will not give me the option to registering it 

Mark Norville

Do you know how to use regedit?
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

geezeruk

Mark Norville

I would deinstall etouch once more, load regedit up

Look for anything related to etouch, remove that and then reinstall etouch outside of program files and run as admin.

It will not take more than 5 mins to get rid of all the files, and job should be a good one.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

geezeruk

thank will give that a try

geezeruk

thanks for the help it worked a treat  :) :beer

Mark Norville

Cool glad you are sorted, I think it is only one file you need to delete in the regedit, but I am not 100% which one it is, so easier just to clear the lot, especially when you use f3 to find next.