Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Chart/Decades Error

Started by berrywell, May 16, 2017, 08:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrywell

At the weekend I had a few mates around and we were using the E-Touch jukebox.

One of my mates found that by clicking on the month forward arrow button to send it to June 2017, this caused the jukebox to go into the download latest chart feature, but because it's not June, it stayed on the downloading/searching and I had to relaunch the software. This also occurred when they went to the 'Select Month' page and decided to select December (2017) which is typical of mates when they've had a few, which was very frustrating for me.

Is there a way to stop people selecting future months & years? If not could a feature be included that when they do select a future month/year, it automatically defaults to the current month?

Mark Norville

Yeah move house or get new mates
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

I will add a fix for this and make a new release, probably be on the weekend. I need to see why my single screen disable vis fix didn't work as well.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

berrywell

Quote from: Mark Norville on May 16, 2017, 10:31:29 AM
Yeah move house or get new mates

lol. I was hoping for something a little less expensive or radical  ;D

Quote from: Barcrest on May 16, 2017, 12:58:52 PM
I will add a fix for this and make a new release, probably be on the weekend. I need to see why my single screen disable vis fix didn't work as well.

Thank you Barry, that would be great if you can :)

berrywell

Hi Barry,

Did you manage to get a fix for this problem?

Mark Norville

Sorry I was bored and couldn't resist lol

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.