Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Change Primary Monitor

Started by Moshed_70, January 23, 2008, 02:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moshed_70

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows a solution to my problem. i have a arcade machine with a touch screen added on, when i run mame i want the arcade machine to be the primary monitor but when i run freebox i want the touchscreen to be primary. i tried to create a batchfile with powerstrip command but mamewah errored out. is there a way i can make freebox nominate primary display? anyone have any ideas????? thanks in advance.

Barcrest

If you are using mame then you need to make mame work on the secondary screen. I have done this using mame32. The touchscren needs to be set as the primary screen for freebox to work.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Moshed_70

i didn't know what that poll thing was noob ;D. the problem i have with mame running on the secondary monitor is mamewah does not seem to have that option. i need to select the games to run from my arcade monitor. so there is no way to run a command line monitor switching app like powertools before launching freebox like in a bat file? i though when i was to select the secondar monitor in freebox it would switch automaticly to the other one making it primary.

draginit

whoa, my bad! did i offend somebody???
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

Nope just tidied up the thred, i was bored....
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...