Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Another MP3 Tagger, this one looks interesting

Started by Mark Norville, June 14, 2017, 10:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Guys,

I have not used this yet, I just saw it on a search for other things, and thought that I would check it out. Here are some of the features

Automatically lookup and bulk add cover art to mp3
Auto tag Mp3 files and clean up mp3 tags automatically
Write ID3 tags from filenames using custom and predefined formats
Rename mp3 files using ID3 tags using custom and predefined formats
YouTube To Mp3 Downloader (Converter)
Calculate BPM (Beats Per Minute) of Mp3 files
Normalize or change Mp3 files volume
Search and download missing album artwork to Mp3 files
Search for duplicate Mp3 files using Mp3 tags or file information
Built in Mp3 player with lyrics and visualization
Built in Mp3 Ripper automatically adds cover art, lyrics and other ID3 tags to mp3 file
Export whole or part of Mp3 library (.zor) to CSV,Excel, HTML
Our software recognizes over 35 million music items

There is a free version and also a pro version http://www.zortam.com/index.html

Hope this interests someone.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Basho

Thanks Mark

This is a great program, good find.

Mark Norville

If you want to upgrade to pro, just send me a message and I might be able to help ;)
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Gaucho

Looks good. Do you reckon it incorporates mp3 gain, i.e. removes clipping.

Mark Norville

I honestly do not know, to be honest, I gave it a quick try, but to be honest I personally did not like it as much as I thought that I would.

The features seemed really good when I read it, it was like watching a trailer from the latest Summer blockbuster, and you are all excited, and the only funny bits are the ones in the trailer.

So you could have saved yourself £20

I might give it another try when I have more time, but for me, I wanted it to be a bit more instant, and not a learning curve.

Ah I did try the volume equalizer, that is one thing that I did try straight away, on my first try I was confused, and honestly thought sod this, I shall stick with what I know.

You can try it for free anyway ;0

Regards

Mark

Gaucho

Thanks for the review Mark, sounds like it's not as intuitive as Tag & Rename and MP3 Gain.