News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

How do i get rid of the amp wave lines.....?

Started by kiwimex, December 12, 2017, 01:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwimex

Hi all just wondering how i can get rid of the amp wavy lines as per the pics.......!

thanks in advance

Mark Norville

This is a visual from windows media player, you would need to load that up, and then change what you want to see.

You would right click on the main visual, and then change to how you want it to be.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

kiwimex

Not sure what you mean as this is inside the etouch program, right clicking the screen does nothing, starting windows media player outside etouch does not show up the screen as above. If I right click the large screen it switches back to the small screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barcrest

Quote from: kiwimex on December 13, 2017, 03:41:57 AM
Not sure what you mean as this is inside the etouch program, right clicking the screen does nothing, starting windows media player outside etouch does not show up the screen as above. If I right click the large screen it switches back to the small screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Specify the vis in media player and that is the vis that will be used in e-touch.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kiwimex

I did try that and selected album art....but it just shows a blank screen  then if i click on the screen it will revert back to the albums list

Barcrest

Quote from: kiwimex on December 13, 2017, 08:57:46 AM
I did try that and selected album art....but it just shows a blank screen  then if i click on the screen it will revert back to the albums list

Not sure if the album art one will work.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...