Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Songfacts screen location

Started by playerdb, December 19, 2017, 10:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playerdb

Hi guys,

Firstly, the software is running great and I'm having fun learning different parts of the set up as I use it.

The only problem that I have struck to date is that the Songfacts info box is sitting in the bottom right hand side of the screen and only one half of it is readable. After searching this issue on the Forum I note that it was raised a couple of years ago but I couldn't find a resolution so I am asking for help.

I am running Version 10 in a windows 7 environment in full screen mode. It doesn't matter if I use either of the two skins supplied, TouchGeniPattern_V9.0beta(1024 x 768) or SxxLxxS_PNG_V9.0.04(1024 x 768) the issue appears in both.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Norville

Sadly this is something that Barry still has not fixed. It is one of those problems that you just have to ignore, at least until hell freezes over.

It may get fixed one day.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

playerdb

Thanks for the quick reply Mark,

I guess I'll just disable it and wait till hell freezes over ;D

Cheers

Barcrest

Are you using a single screen set up? Songfacts is really set up for dual screen and should show on the bottom of second screen. It doesn't really have a purpose on a single screen but still if the alignment is off I should look at it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...