Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

v10.1.6 on Neon skin questions.

Started by Jukeman1946, February 18, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukeman1946

Good day all, just a few questions.

How can I turn off the songfacts popup.

Is it possible during playback to jump to the play now screen, without that it will also jump to another image and or charts etc. (where and how to set?)

On the track screen (not on the album screen) the artists names are swopt (The Donnas - Donnas, The), the file name and tags are in the correct order.

Can there be insufficient space next to the album cover in this skin, or does someone know the cause.

Thanks in advance, Joop

Mark Norville

I am not on the office pc so I cannot test out things you have asked about.

Firstly, it is nice to see spaces, it makes it easier to read, and remember what you have asked.

The name swap that you mention is in your config9 or config10 file that you have, that needs to be ticked or unticked.

The songfacts does not have an off feature I do not think, when I skin, I always move this off the screen, so that it never appears. However, somewhere in your directory, there should be a file called songfacts, you can delete this file, that should get rid of it.

I am not 100% sure what you mean by during playback, you have a setting to decide how long it takes to display the equaliser, I think that is general, but as I am not on my work pc, I cannot tell you 100%.

Hopefully this helps with at least the songfacts issue.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Jukeman1946

Quote from: Mark Norville on February 18, 2018, 02:35:08 PM
I am not on the office pc so I cannot test out things you have asked about.
Firstly, it is nice to see spaces, it makes it easier to read, and remember what you have asked.

Hi Mark, nice that at least one person here tries to answer questions.

The name swap that you mention is in your config9 or config10 file that you have, that needs to be ticked or unticked.

I know from the field in the config, but if I check that I also have an artist name swop on the album page.
And the track page remains the same. (as I do not want it)

The songfacts does not have an off feature I do not think, when I skin, I always move this off the screen, so that it never appears. However, somewhere in your directory, there should be a file called songfacts, you can delete this file, that should get rid of it.

I thought I'd seen a post earlier that you ticked songfacts somewhere, but can not find it.

I am not 100% sure what you mean by during playback, you have a setting to decide how long it takes to display the equaliser, I think that is general, but as I am not on my work pc, I cannot tell you 100%.

I wanted him after about 1 min. playing jump to the now playing screen , but despite that (circle now playing screen was uncheckt) other images and charts passed by on that screen.
Now I have attract mode, and do not start as user media plays checked, and the rest off. (now seems to be going well)

Regards, Joop

Hopefully this helps with at least the songfacts issue.

Regards

Mark

Jukeman1946

Hello everyone, just bring my last post to attention.

(On the track screen (not on the album screen) the artists names with the in them are swopt (The Donnas - Donnas, The), the file name and tags are in the correct order.)

I tried everything I could think of, but still have the artist name swop on the track page.

If someone knows why that is, then I would like to hear it.

Thanks in advance, Joop