Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Freebox 50's Diner Skin

Started by Sparky23, March 07, 2007, 04:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky23

Is this skin available?  I just saw a screenshot and I absolutely love it but I can't seem to find it.

kizer

Here you go. I don't know if its supported on the current release, but Barcrest would know. You could still download it, but I'm not sure whats changed from when it was build up to the current release. I'm sure Barcrest will update all of the skins, but until then its experiment time. ;)
http://www.iamkizer.net/freeboxjukebox/files/skins/New-Diner.zip

You would unzip the skin into the Freebox directory/skins/
Then you would load the skin within the app.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

That is not the right skin, that is the DAM Jukebox clone skin. The one he's after is the fink-Diner Skin. I am going to have all the skins fixed up by the end of the week and i am looking at setting up a skin release thred on here.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Sparky23

Thanks but that wasn't the right one. I'll just wait until Barcrest releases it at the end of the week. Thanks for your help though.   ;D

kizer

Im hosting them all, but honestly I haven't tried them all and like Barcrest said he has to tweak on them for the current release.

eist1

I really like the 50's Diner Skin... Just downloaded it off of the website homepage link. Seems to work pretty well in 2.2.00, but the issue I'm seeing is that tthe album covers don't show up in Album view (but do show up in the default bluegrass skin), also seeing the album view issue in the chablis_blue skin. When the album images aren't showing up in the skin, I can't click on the cover to bring up the album tracks, you have to actually click the album name or artist name to bring up the album tracks. Might just have something to do with the new version of Freebox. Also, can someone edit the Random button image in the 50's Diner skin to say Genre? Would be nice if there were the Photoshop project images somewhere with the skin so they could easily be edited. Thanks

Barcrest

Dude when you switch skins you need to load up a cover file don't forget?

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

Nice work.  I still plan on hosting the skins for you if you want, just haven't had the time.  Seems like you have the website problem fixed also, nice job.
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

2 more skins uploaded :D Also support for animated gif on the now playing screen. Take a look guys i have just posted up the release.

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Nice. Glad to see all the older skins coming up for download.

Barcrest

Glad you like them because i have just uploaded PC Clone again.. Skins page updated  ;D

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Sk Clone and Eliminator are showing up as dead images on the skins page.

Barcrest

Quote from: kizer on March 16, 2007, 02:07:41 AM
Sk Clone and Eliminator are showing up as dead images on the skins page.

Thanks for the heads up, it's fixed...

Jukebox Stats...