Author Topic: HELP, FIXING A TRACK LISTING  (Read 49 times)

Offline tuffjam

• Fu: +0/-0
HELP, FIXING A TRACK LISTING
« on: July 12, 2018, 03:18:49 AM »
As you can see from one of the pictures when you choose the letter B it shows as no artist being number 1 and on adding them all in the queue to play i get an error as per the windows media player picture. If i choose to play it does nothing and i have to reboot the machine.

In another picture you will see the contents of B in the mp3 folder on the hard drive and they dont marry up with whats there in order when you choose letter B.

I can only play the artists in B if put them in the queue one by one.

All i need to know is how and where do i add any artist beginning with B even if its the same one as number 2 so that it shows up as the first artist in B, so i dont get that error message again when i put the contents of B in the queue to try play them?

And how and where do you ad new artists/mp3 albums so they show up wherever you put them? or if there's a youtube tutorial then do please send the link.

I bought a converted quiz machine with this software on it. I know a bit about computers but i guess like with any new software you've got to start at the bottom and work your way up!

regards, pete

Offline Mark Norville

• E-Touch V9 Supporter
  • Fu: +7/-3
  • Bug Hunter & Frustrated Skinner
Re: HELP, FIXING A TRACK LISTING
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 05:38:58 AM »
If you look at the bottom picture, error in your file naming, with windows media.

You would need to look at your tagging and file structure first.

Regards

Mark
UK Based : Please allow up to eight hours for me to reply at times

Jukebox Stats : Albums : 517 - Music Videos : 0 - Songs : 9,553 - Artists : 2,107 (Updating not completed)

Plan of action this Week : Ripping 1980's Chart (Jan Completed)

Offline Barcrest

• Developer and Head Honcho.
  • Administrator
  • Fu: +92/-5
  • Grooooooooovy!
Re: HELP, FIXING A TRACK LISTING
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 07:06:11 AM »
Looks like you are running one of those jukeboxes off ebay with the unlicenced e-touch loaded on it. Not sure what version is on there. That first file showing ??????? seems to have corrupt tag. There is a guide on here for fixing up your mp3's and removing/fixing corrupt ones if you do a search.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 07:07:44 AM by Barcrest »
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...