News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Not keen on the computerized "now playing" voice.

Started by jwmoretti, July 26, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwmoretti

I just updated my jukebox to version 10 and I love it!! But... is there a way to mute the computer announcing the song playing?? Not a big fan. Thanks

Basho

Go into your e-touch folder and delete the TTS folder.

jwmoretti

thanks for the reply. I saw a post after I posted that. was going to delete the question. Maybe you can answer another one I haven't found yet. Can I set it to display the "now playing" "playing next" screen after a selection is made. it stays on the selection screen and I would rather it go to the other automatically.

Mark Norville

I would say possibly no, without firing up my system. The reason being is that the main interface is needed incase other people want to make a selection.

The now playing and next track are visible in some skins, so you always see what is next up.

Also it is always better to open up a new post, rather than ask another question, not related to this one.

The reason being is that it might help other people in the future, if they ask who is joe bloggs in a separate thread, as they might not see it in here.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Turn on auto back after selection and it will drop back to the home screen.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...