News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Changing the size & positon of video in skin tool???

Started by ruby, August 05, 2018, 04:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruby

Where do you go in skin tool to change the size and position of the video playing on the now playing screen and second monitor screen. Im lost. Any documentation??

Mark Norville

Hi Ruby,

You would need to use the skin tool to be able to do this. It is skinner dependent on where and how big they are.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

ruby

Let me be more percise about the skin that im using because im totally lost with this skin tool. Im using blue neon skin at 1600x900. The video is down in the lower ledt hand size of the screen i dont want to tick the box to go fullscreen. Id rather resize that small screen and positon it in the middle of the now plagong screen. So what file am i looking for in skin tool to do that?

Mark Norville

I am on my HTPC at the moment as Sunday of course, and just about to go on the xbox. I shall look tomorrow for you.

However, I done a video a while ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhjGaCaYi8o

It might show you which screen it is on, I have not done any skinning for a while, so my mind is a blank at the moment.

Right I am off for the evening, but hopefully someone else might be able to help if they come on.

I shall be back on later in the evening, just incase you add a reply.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

That is on the now playing screen, open up the skin tool and move it in there and save and you are good to go.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

ruby

Move what in there??? Is there a file somewhere for the video player that i move into the now playing screen?

Mark Norville

You need to move some of the page around, the video play back will be a black box.

Usually this gets hidden on the page.

ruby

Mark Norville

One day I will get around to reinstalling etouch onto my office PC and then I can help a bit further than, as my memory is not that good at the best of times.

Skin tool takes a bit of getting used to, and this sounds very daft, but it is actually easier to learn starting from scratch and creating your own skin.

That is how I learnt, I found it harder trying to reskin other people's skins, especially with some features, as you have to hard code some of those.

Regards

Mark