Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Spotify support?

Started by chuckens, August 29, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckens

Hi.

Is it possible to integrate my spotify account??

Mark Norville

At the moment the program has no spotify support, nor can I see it doing in the future.

However, I could always be wrong.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

It does support online downloading of tracks using youtube
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

chuckens

I was reading about chrome kiosk and just by adding URL it can give access to spotify etc. I know this is unrelated to your software. Just thought I'd mention it.

Sorry about that other post in a different section.

Thanks for the replies ;-)

Mark Norville

Always give someone time to answer, I am usually logged in, or Barry comes on, or someone else might be on that answers.

I had answered your question, then you asked on another, and then you asked me on youtube, within five minutes. Patience is a virtue.

As I said on the other post, and Barry has said on this one, it will do youtube.

However, you cannot rely on any software to work 100% of the time, when they change their algorithms then software can stop working, and needing an update.

I have had programs to download music videos from the tube, and then they stopped working or the audio was off etc.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

chuckens

Ah ok when I posted on YT I didn't know it was you, Mark! DOH!  :chad

I picked up a DigiTracks 2 machine today for 15Euro!! & It works but it has soundleisure PC & software.

This is all new to me so sorry again for reposting!

Thanks

Mark Norville

You got a bargain then especially to get sound lesiure software, I will PM you.

Barcrest

Pull that crappy sound leisure pc out and replace it with something better, copy the music off the sound leisure one install e-touch and you are good to go. Obviously a few other steps are required such as setting up the replacement pc with the touchscreen drivers etc but I figure you know how to do that.

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

many people get confused with the touch screen software on these and fail to get it working

i can help you if you get stuck  :beer

Barcrest

Quote from: jukejohn on August 30, 2018, 12:58:13 PM
many people get confused with the touch screen software on these and fail to get it working

i can help you if you get stuck  :beer

They are zytronic or something like that IIRC. Someone did post a link tot he drivers on here a while back.

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

yes zytronic or the ones with bezal cut out use microtouch

Barcrest

Quote from: jukejohn on August 30, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
yes zytronic or the ones with bezal cut out use microtouch

Yes my video surfer uses a 3m microtouch. I could really do with getting a new cab, the pub want me to install one but my cab is missing too many pieces to install in the pub really.

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

there as been quite a few music posts cabs on ebay for projects of late

also a nsm icon without touch screen for a mere 25quid

Barcrest

Quote from: jukejohn on August 31, 2018, 11:37:47 AM
there as been quite a few music posts cabs on ebay for projects of late

also a nsm icon without touch screen for a mere 25quid

I saw that but the touchscreen is the biggest cost as it would need one of those touch through types.

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

true was a time when zytronic screens turned up on ebay rare to find them now