Started by Barcrest, April 29, 2019, 03:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Just dropping an hello in the public area. Hope everyone is ok  :beer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Quick wheres my spam bot report ;)

Hopefully things pick up again soon, seems too quiet, even Tel has not come in for a while.

Hope you and the family are well and good, your baby must be walking by now, been that long.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

She is 3 in October so yeah been walking and talking for ages. It has been a little quite, I am expecting it to pick up soon though.  :beer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

berrywell

I'm around still but haven't really had much to say on here recently. I did put out a widescreen version (1600x900) of the E-Hub skin a month or so back in the V10 skin section.

The summertime BBQ season is almost here so fingers crossed it will liven up in here then.

Mark Norville

Ssssh we was talking about you not too you, be quiet in the cheap seats ;)

1600 x 900 just trying to think of what my jukebox is, the PC is in bits at the moment so not really bothered with it for a few months, well near enough a year now.

That will bug me now, I think I have wrote it here somewhere

brb

1900 x 1080 I think it was.

Anyway glad to see you are still alive, John is still here, just not posting for a while. I don't really look at the bottom any more, just always have the page open as my chrome start up.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.