Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

rasberry pi

Started by retroboy2001, December 29, 2019, 12:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retroboy2001

wonder if its possible to have a raspberry pi  and run it ?    anyone ever done it ?

Mark Norville

The software is windows only and pi runs on linux.

You can run some apps for windows, however they are very much hit and miss, so the chances are that this will not run on the pi, even with emulation.

The closest thing that might run this would be a latte panda however they are very expensive for what they actually are.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

I just saw a video for an operating system that runs on the Pi called ReactOS

This operating system maybe able to run eTouch but with no guarentees, however if you are into tinkering around, give it a try, you have nothing to lose.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

justtaint

https://www.tomshardware.com/how-to/install-windows-10-raspberry-pi

Thinking about giving Win10 a try on my raspberry pi, I've got an unused 32" touchscreen TV that would be perfect for it.

Barcrest

You would be better using a cheap PC, the specs for this jukebox are not high and you can run it on a pc that will work out the same as a pi.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...