Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

E-Touch conf

Started by dewser, May 31, 2020, 03:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dewser

when i go into the configuration it saysrun time error.how do i fix this so i can configure stuff

Mark Norville

Firstly,

1) Your copy of eTouch says public beta
2) You are using an old out of date version of etouch
3) You are using an old operating system

However, your forum status says version 8 supporter. So I presume that is not a dodgy PC from ebay that came pre loaded with etouch.

How long has this happened for, background information is going to help trying to fault find with you.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

dewser

I have this on a home made video jukebox with no internet connection,i use a usb stick to upload everything.It worked fine about 2 hrs ago but now i get that message

Mark Norville

It sounds as if you have uploaded a possible corrupt MP3 and it has done some damage to the config.

If it is offline and working until 2 hours ago, that would be my first guess.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

Zooming your pictures

It says error 68 device unavailable

dewser

what does that mean and is there a way to fix it

Mark Norville

To me, I would say that it is looking for drive D: and it is not there or might be corrupt.

Your hardware is obviously old, and old hardware breaks down.

I am only guessing though, but if I was fault finding then they would be the issues I would be looking at.

It might have been a dodgy mp3 upload, it might be a corrupted file on the hard drive.

Barry would be able to tell you more, it is Sunday so he might not be on until tomorrow.

Regards

Mark

dewser

dewser

still waiting maybe to hear from Barry

Mark Norville

If he does not reply soon, I shall send him a private message

Barcrest

I suspect it might not be run as admin as I said in PM, however i wasn't aware you were running it on XP (Media Centre is essentially XP).

You could just install to a new folder and launch it fresh and it should load up then. Then you just need to build the library. It does sound like it is trying to access a path that is invalid.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

dewser

thank you.now what would the configuration be listed as in the files so i caninstall it again

Barcrest

Did you back up the existing folder? If you have installed to a new folder you just need run the config and it should work.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

dewser

i dont think so but i will check and let you know

dewser

Barry i can not find the etouch config. is there any way to get it to put it back on