E-Touch conf

Started by dewser, May 31, 2020, 03:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

The config should be installed in the same foler as the E-touch.exe
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

dewser

ok i got it back up and running.My next question is how do i get the name of the cover back in the square where the page says make a selection

Mark Norville

Did you install as administrator? Did you install outside of c:\program files. Are you running the program as administrator?

If you have done none of those, you will come up with these kind of issues.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

dewser

yes i have done all of those

Mark Norville

Try running the config8 file and run that as admin and update your database see if that helps.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

dewser

thanks mark.im getting ready for work so i will try it in the morning

Barcrest

I am guessing you should have more than one album so you need to generate the library.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

dewser

dewser

ok, now my question how do i delete the album so i can go back and put the videos in one and the songs in another.I have them both in one album so i want to put them seperate

Mark Norville

When you update again it should know that album is now missing and update the text file to suit. However, I never did trust that, so I would delete the records and album files.

These two are your main database in text format. Just delete records.* (wildcard) and album.*

This will now give you a blank slate to work from.

Regards

Mark

dewser

thank you very much one more stupid question  where do i go to delete the album and records

Mark Norville

In the main etouch directory

dewser

is this the page you are talking about

Mark Norville

No it is files inside of the etouch directory called records. I do not have the jukebox set up or on my test computer.

You have files that are your text file database. I shall try and find out what they are called 100%

Mark Norville