Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

No search

Started by sparkie15, July 19, 2020, 05:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkie15

Wonder if anyone can help.  Jukebox been working great until now.  It wont allow me to search for anything.  Online or collection. Just gives me 4 blank boxes.  It will play songs I've already searched for in hot hits but nothing else.  Tried reinstalling over old install and still the same. Anyone having g same issues.  Thanks.

Mark Norville

Mmm, this should not have happened, even though I am stating the obvious  :tommy

Have you upgraded any software, installed something new etc etc etc before it stopped working?

Do you have a virus checker running in the background?

What operating system are you using and what version of etouch are you running?

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

sparkie15

I'm running version 10.1.8 windows 7. It was actually working then went off during the same program run.  Dont understand it.

sparkie15

Narrowed it down.  If I search offline I can find the songs on hard drive.  If I enable online again it cant find anything and shows 4 blank boxes.  So it's an online issue..

Mark Norville

The online function at the moment to search youtube is not working and has not been working for over a week now.

This is possibly your problem.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Yes the online search being broken is what you are seeing.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

sparkie15

Thanks its a great feature too will miss it.  Or wait for a workaround to appear on here.