Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Genre and Artist Images

Started by Cary_B, August 29, 2020, 10:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cary_B

Barry, when you filter on Genre, Artist, and Year, the very first image that is show is All Albums.  This picture is always blank for me.  What do you name these images, and where do you place them for them to show up in the jukebox?

And I can't remember right now, but are the Year images .JPG or .PNG?  I am almost finished touching up all my artist and genre images and going to start on my year images next.

Cary_B

Just bumping this up in case you missed it Barry.  Still looking for how to name the images that show on the sort by Genre, Artist, and Year screen for all albums.  (The first picture shown on the screen before it shows the user images. (Top left image.)

Also, when filtering on Artist, a button show to jump to letter, and if you press it, a keyboard shows up.  But touching the letters doesn't jump to the artists starting with that letter.  Nothing happens. 

Any thoughts?

Barcrest

Sounds like there might be a bug with the jump letter on that screen, i will take a look.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

ajs1544

Any chance this will get fixed in upcoming releases??

Cary_B

Still waiting on an answer for this. I've combed thru my artist names and can't find any stray characters causing problems. My jump to letters work fine on the main screen. Only not working on filter by screens.

Also still looking for a way to add a custom jog to the first picture on the filter by screens. The one that says all albums. Mine is always just blank. I'd like to add a custom jpg for the Artist, Genre and Year "ALL ALBUMS" picture.