Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Filter By Screen

Started by Cary_B, September 27, 2020, 03:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cary_B

Barry, just a couple quick things. 

1) Did you get a chance to look at the filter by artist screen.  The jump to letters don't seem to work.  They pop up on screen when you select the button, but when you hit a letter, it does nothing.

2) On the Filter by Screen, you have three options.  Filter by Artist, Genre, and Year.  The very first button on all of them is titled ALL ALBUMS.  No matter where, or what name I place a .jpg, this button is always blank.  Is there a way to make a .jpg for this son it won't be blank, or am I missing something?

Mark Norville

Barry has already said that this is possibly a bug and that he will look into it.

He answered you on the other thread of the same subject matter as you have posted once more.

You just need to have a bit of patience.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Cary_B

Mark, I appreciate you taking an interest in this program, but I really wish you would stay out of everyone's business.  As you seem to have not affiliation with Barry, and have nothing but a bad attitude toward the program, you do more harm than good posting.  So from now on, I would appreciate it if you quit replying to my posts.  Thank you.

Mark Norville

I stayed out of your posts especially when you direct them direct to Barry.

However, when you keep SPAMMING the same question, this must have been your THIRD post on the SAME SUBJECT!!!!

Barry has REPLIED to you, saying that this is possibly a BUG and that HE WILL look into it.

However, you keep SPAMMING the forum.

When someone says that they will look into it, it means that Barry will, and you do not have to keep SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!

*** Update ***

Just incase you missed Barry's post on ONE of your SPAM here is the reply http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forum/index.php?topic=6479.msg45279#msg45279

SPAMMER
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Norman Marshall

take it easy mark.....your becoming a forum Troll....cary_B asked a simple question...Barry might have been too busy to answer that question it slipt his mind so cary_B reminded Barry of his question....he doesn't need you to step in and bully him...because lets face it who wants to be part of a forum where you get bullied when you ask a question more than once...not me...so instead of bullying users....help them
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Mark Norville

My reply to him was polite, I said that Barry had already answered your question and just have patience.

I was NOT the one who launched a personal attack.

So maybe you should try and read the conversation before actually calling someone a troll, especially when they have helped far more people than some other users have in the past.

I will modify this post

Barry has already said that this is possibly a bug and that he will look into it.

He answered you on the other thread of the same subject matter as you have posted once more.

You just need to have a bit of patience.

Regards

Mark

The real troll Cary B - I had never answered his/her questions when he/she has posted direct to Barry.

Mark, I appreciate you taking an interest in this program, but I really wish you would stay out of everyone's business.  As you seem to have not affiliation with Barry, and have nothing but a bad attitude toward the program, you do more harm than good posting.  So from now on, I would appreciate it if you quit replying to my posts.  Thank you.

Mmmm, I wonder how many set up guides, bug testing https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtOwHQKlpBMrqzkSDjvG6IkAeBukmqaa9 or https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtOwHQKlpBMqtlbo2O6dv0-X1zAjzNeRn

Mmmm I think I have done a bit more in the past few years than Cary B has done in their lives. So may I suggest before you call someone a TROLL, I suggest that you get your facts straight.

if it was not for me, a lot of the skin tool bugs and other bugs on version 9 would not have been fixed. No bugs were reported on the skin tool, so Barry did not even realise that it had bugs. Coffee had work around's that he followed but did not share with others. I could go on, about how I have done videos for people within a couple of minutes helping them how to sort things out, but hell.

I AM JUST A TROLL (I am also trying not to swear)

Oh I will add a bit more to this

Look at your stats compared to mine and you are a moderator (ooops me bad I thought that you was a moderator, Ooops you are a mod in general.) 5 thanks, and yet I have 7 mmmmmmm those 7 thanked me for nothing did they? If everyone had thanked me when I helped them, I would have been in double digits, however seven is two better than your five, so do the maths BUDDY!!!!!!!!

Barcrest

Ok, ok... Settle down guys. I have not been on here much as I have things going on. Be nice to each other please. I have locked this thread.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...