Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Help with License not Working

Started by Mo Ralston, February 25, 2021, 05:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo Ralston

Hello,

I am looking for a little help please. I have received my paid license key code and I have tried installing and entering it 4 different times now. I always get an error message saying Invalid License. I have triple checked that everything is keyed in exactly like the email I received but no luck.

In between each try, I uninstalled E-Touch and removed any reference to it from my registries.

Is it possible I was given a bad license key or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance for any help and direction you can give me, I greatly appreciate it.

Mark Norville

Hi Mo,

Just answered your message, the registry is sometimes hard to clear, I will do a search as I think that there is a solution in the forum somewhere.

I will edit this post if I find it.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

Mo,

I am trying with the details that you sent, and at the moment I am not able to set it up with your details. I just tried my details and it works first time.

Barry has done something bad on your details.

I will have a few more tries but I think that Barry has to check his end.

Regards

Mark

Mark Norville

I have now found the problem, Barry has totally messed up your account.

You need to use your email address as your Forum name

You then need to use the weird letters that he sent as your email address

And then enter your serial number

It will then work.

Your details should have been

Mo Ralston
Your email address
Serial Key

Regards

Mark

Mo Ralston

The user name and email address are backwards. When the License key was created, they mistakenly switched these. I reversed these in the license window when it first pops up and the software works!

Many thanks to Mark Norvill for his assistance!

Quote from: Mo Ralston on February 25, 2021, 05:14:25 PM
Hello,

I am looking for a little help please. I have received my paid license key code and I have tried installing and entering it 4 different times now. I always get an error message saying Invalid License. I have triple checked that everything is keyed in exactly like the email I received but no luck.

In between each try, I uninstalled E-Touch and removed any reference to it from my registries.

Is it possible I was given a bad license key or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance for any help and direction you can give me, I greatly appreciate it.

Mark Norville

Sighs, you help someone out, and they still cannot spell your name properly lol

You missed out the e at the end ;)

Glad you are all up and running now anyway,

Regards

Mark

Mo Ralston

LOL correct spelling noted and I apologize!  :)