Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Vertical skin

Started by sgc1, December 21, 2021, 11:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgc1

768 x 1024 skin vertical skin I have tried the 2 in the skins section wondered if any one had any others they would share. Thankyou

Mark Norville

I think that is only Coffee, Tel (Berrywell) and myself that have produced vertical skins. I think that Barry had one previously also.

My skin was never finished fully, and a much larger resolution as it was for a 32 inch vertical monitor. However, my skins were always unofficial and never released and mainly never finished 100%.

I would cut stuff out that I did not want such as the charts simply because it was just too much work to keep up with the charts and also because they were monthly charts and not weekly, so they were never really accurate.

I am not sure what size Tel's (Berrywell) v-hub skin is, but that looked very good on my normal monitor when I put that into vertical, but it was not touch screen. However, we can only skin for monitor sizes that we have, you have the resize function in skin tool, I am not sure if this has been improved since the last time I used the skin tool, which is a couple of years now. You might want to give that a try, you can also edit the skins, and replace graphics to suit your taste.

Skin tool is pretty easy once you learn the basics, however I found it easier to create skins rather than editing existing skins. One day I will sort out my jukebox and get it up and running, but tagging MP3's became like a full time job rather than a hobby to me, and in the end I gave it all up for voice activation.

However, give the skin tool a try.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

sgc1

Thanks will have a look at the Skin tool.