Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Hello all

Started by cooldudelfc, December 04, 2022, 05:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooldudelfc

Hello im just after some information
im trying to build a jukebox and looking for a good software that can be edited ect

the ones that i have looking into im not happy with as if i wanted to put singles in ect u cannot it has to be a folder in a folder in a folder which is annoying

with this 1 if i added say like uk top 40 and added the songs in their if i pressed the icon for uk top 40 would it bring up the singles or would it need to go in a folder to another 1?

and i have seen the theme i like so if i bought it do the themes come with at all

if i wanted to add a coin mech with the home edition can this be done

is their still updates been made on here?

thank you

Barcrest

Quote from: cooldudelfc on December 04, 2022, 05:29:13 PMHello im just after some information
im trying to build a jukebox and looking for a good software that can be edited ect

the ones that i have looking into im not happy with as if i wanted to put singles in ect u cannot it has to be a folder in a folder in a folder which is annoying

with this 1 if i added say like uk top 40 and added the songs in their if i pressed the icon for uk top 40 would it bring up the singles or would it need to go in a folder to another 1?

Each folder is shown as an album or single. If you have UK top 40 in one folder it will just show as a compilation album. This doesn't sound what you would like but there is no way to have it show each track individually.

Quote from: cooldudelfc on December 04, 2022, 05:29:13 PMand i have seen the theme i like so if i bought it do the themes come with at all

If they are shared then they are usually on here. There are quite a few on here.

Quote from: cooldudelfc on December 04, 2022, 05:29:13 PMif i wanted to add a coin mech with the home edition can this be done

You cannot use a coin mech with the home edition. That isn't to say it won't work but it will let you play songs even if you have no credits.

Quote from: cooldudelfc on December 04, 2022, 05:29:13 PMis their still updates been made on here?

thank you

I am still around, the latest beta version is stable (I should probably get it out of beta really). Any reported bugs are still looked at.

Hope that answers your questions.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

cooldudelfc

Hello thank you for the reply

at this moment i have a sound leisure jukebox but the pcs are horrible so ive installed my own

i was after making something like this i saw a halloween theme that looked nearly the same and i have the icons ect so it should not be that hard to do

their seems to be no jukebox software that can handle singles just in folders which is a shame really

hope this helps

thank you

Barcrest

I have a sound leisure jukebox, the dual screen one (Video surfer). I was able to clone the skin fine however I did need to set up the videos into folders but it worked identically to the original. I no longer use that skin but it is still on here. It is for an older version so would need some work. I think yours has the newer sound leisure software so nicer icons.

NOTE: If a folder only has one track you can set the jukebox to jump straight to play options rather than the track listing. This makes it work like the sound leisure software but you will need to folder up the tracks.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...