Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Quickjump not showing on certain albums

Started by Sarge, April 21, 2008, 10:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarge

I'm using ver 4.0 and on the albums with the artists who are affected by the "name swap" tool in the config program do not have the quickjump album covers displayed in the track listing screen.

Sarge

I noticed that it does not show up for artists with an "&" in their name also.

eist1

Sarge,

For the quickjump to work, the Artist Name has to be identical for all the albums, so it sounds like for some reason the Artist Names are not the same for each album. Verify when you are in Album View that the Artist Names match. And also make sure you are using Config3 as there are still issues with Config5, as it is still in testing status. That's all I can think of....

Sarge

The tags on all my artists are exactly the same and I am using Config3.  I can disable the "name swap" and the quickjump shows back up for those particular artists.  When I enable it, it disappears.  I've also changed the & sign to the word "and" causing the quickjump to appear again.  But if I use an & sign the quickjumps disappear for that artist.  I believe it to be a bug if anyone can verify this.

Barcrest

This should be fixed on the latest V4 release i just made.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Sarge

The artists with the name swap are now getting their quickjump album covers with the new release, but the artists with an ampersand (&) in their name still aren't getting them.