Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Some Albums not playing

Started by Trent999, May 30, 2008, 11:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trent999

I have a couple albums that I have come across that are not playing. They are in MP3, from what I can tell they are set up the same as any of my working albums. So far it's been "Blink 182 - Greatest Hits" and "3doors down - The better life". Anyone else come across this? Any suggestion would be helpfull. Thanks in advance.

eist1

Try downloading the K-Lite Codec Pack (do a google search) that has fixed many problems people were having playing certain songs.

Barcrest

Also check the tags in tag & rename for any strange characters. You could also try removing the album art from the MP3's i see you are not using V4 and these have been issues with earlier versions.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Trent999

I kind of a newb to this Freebox Jukebox, but I really like it. How do I get a hold of the new version all I can seem to find is the full version of 2 and I happen to come across a demo of 3. I would really like to get a hold of Ver. 4 if someone can point me in the right direction.

eist1

You need to donate $25 to Barcrest and let him know the paypal account/email you used, and he will upgrade your account

Trent999

Ok, great. I'll have to get that to you Barcrest, because I really do enjoy your software on my home jukebox.

kizer

Its only going to get better, ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)