Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

4.0.0.8 bugs?

Started by allroy, July 02, 2008, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allroy

Sorry if I'm doing this wrong Barry.  it's my first time reporting a bug to you and I'm not sure why it happend.

I was looking at my music, did something I wouldn't usually do:
Added "Stand" by REM and right about the time the song was going to change I scrolled up to "N"
I have Freebox set up to play random all the time.  So it was playing another song.  I added one to the queue and scrolled, when I let go of the scroll I got the error: "Error 55"

I was going to take a screen cap of it, but while getting ready to take it, I switched programs and it got whited out on me.  :(

Let me know if there's a log or something that'll help.

Barcrest

Hmm need to look into that a bit more, sounds like a hard one to reproduce.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Novalak

where is 4.0.0.8? i cant see it...am i blind?

Barcrest

It's in beta, the only thing newer than 4.0.0.7 is that i fixed a bug where the song position slider didn't work if you were usign two screens and i have totally changed the way it plays songs. This means when the juke is sitting there playing songs it should be faster. In real terms i don't think it will increase speed that much but should help on the slower machines... This is a big change anyway so it needs more testing before i can release it. This is the only feedback i have had from it so far...

I am aware of a bug myself.

BUG: If no songs is playing and you add to queue when the queue is empty track doesn't play.

I'll get that fixed up tonight.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...