Main Menu

Zipped mp3+g

Started by netcat, March 24, 2007, 03:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonfinpausa

Well, at least hard drives are cheap T....  ;D

leeclark2612

Quote from: Barcrest on March 25, 2007, 09:27:48 PM
it will only be slower if you are using zip files. i am looking into the best way of doing this now. I am also trying to create some test files... anyone know of an easy way to zip up the mp3 and cdg file...

Barry, there'sa too I use called mp3+g toolz version 3, allows you to convert and zip cd+g/mp3+g/bin files...that's the easiest way to go...

Barcrest

Quote from: leeclark2612 on June 30, 2009, 07:34:39 AM
Quote from: Barcrest on March 25, 2007, 09:27:48 PM
it will only be slower if you are using zip files. i am looking into the best way of doing this now. I am also trying to create some test files... anyone know of an easy way to zip up the mp3 and cdg file...

Barry, there'sa too I use called mp3+g toolz version 3, allows you to convert and zip cd+g/mp3+g/bin files...that's the easiest way to go...

Yes i have used this tool. The issue that prevented me doing this was i couldn't read the zipfiles in easilly using VB. I need to access the MP3 part to read the tag info and because of this i didn't add support for the zipped karaoke files.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

leeclark2612

Barry, dunno if this is any help but I think this tool is exactly what you're looking for.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/karaoke-dx/files/unzip%20filter/unzip-1.3.zip

It's an unzip filter that allows programs to stream from a zip file...