Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Filter Problem

Started by acejas, August 01, 2008, 11:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acejas

Im running 4.11 but this has been happening since I started using Freebox.

When I press the filter button I see all the Genres loaded. If I click on one of the listed Genres  I am returned to the main page with all albums .(Not a major problem but a "newbie" would think intuitively you just need to pick a genre from the already listed genres) I then click on the filter button, then click on the Genre button, then choose a genre, it then shows those albums in the genre.

However if i click on filter then pick a genre i get an error message stating my last chosen genres first album saying bad files - OK. I am then stuck on that genre and cannot scroll through all albums. I can still use the search button and the music will continue playing.

cheers
acejas

Barcrest

Ok there is a bug here it would seem, i will look at this when i get home tomorrow night.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

acejas

mate

Just thought if its a problem you could blank out all genre choices until you press "genre" or "artist" or "year"
That would also make logical sense as well. That way there is no confusion. It would be a simple solution i reckon

cheers

Barcrest

Fixed it now defaults to genre.

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

can you add an option so we can have it default to what we want like, GENRE, YEARS or ARTIST?
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

acejas

Thanks mate....a download ready yet?
cheers

Barcrest

Download is ready now. I couldn't upload it last night due to my bandwidth at home being maxed out :(

Jukebox Stats...

acejas

Thanks again for your hard work and quick changes. Im liking this program more and more  :beer :beer