Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

POLL What Skin do you use??

Started by squirrellydw, August 12, 2008, 09:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirrellydw

I would like to know what skin everyone is using.  I am going to start on another one soon and I hope to have it finished by the end of September but that might have to be delayed.  The reason I want to know is I might stop supporting one or two if no one is using it.  I think I know what everyone uses but I might be wrong.
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

kizer

Honestly I just haven't tried the others as of yet. The reason I haven't tried the others is well I really like the dark colors from the blue.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

johnpurs

I use Black and Red. Since my juke is red it works out real nice. Thanks for putting the time into developing the skins.

squirrellydw

If you use the BnR why didn't you vote on it?
Coffee is the man now

squirrellydw

wow, I thought more people would have voted. 
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

Believe it or not there are only a few people active on the forums. I still get people replyin about the upgrade from V3 mail i sent out a couple of months back.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

BigLa

I voted other because I really like Fakman's skin, which I use mostly. I do, however, use the BnB skin from time to time, with occassional BnR, to brighten things up (my gf likes that one). I never use the orange or green.

nuggets3

they are all great but i seem to be sticking with green most of the time.... thanks for all the work creating them!