News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Post any bugs with the current version here....

Started by Barcrest, May 02, 2007, 09:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

netcat

Sorry apparently they are still not working

Barcrest

I already know... The decades screen they work fine so i am not sure what is going on here...
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

wkorzyk

In responce to my Bug report. 

"I'll try to explain as best I can.
I have a Video folder with 19 music videos.  The first page displays 16 of them.  The next page displays 3."

ect. ect. ect.....

Well I guess it wasn't a Bug.  My fault. Sorry.  I didn't use batatag
to Name the Videos.  I guess I should have.   I'll be a little more careful in the future if I
report any Bugs.   Great Program!

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Quote from: Woody on May 02, 2007, 12:19:10 PM
Hey Barry,

There is a bug in the Top Ten screen where you can change the album sizes and move them and all looks good. When juke is started the album sizes are not resized, but are in the new position on the screen. I looked at the .ini file and the sizes appear to be right, and when opened with skintool the changes are there. Almost like the album sizes are hardcoded into the juke app.

The genre bar is working properly but could you look at the background color or is there a art file associated with the background that I can't see. The buttons on the genre screen are not moveable as well.

No hurries / worries

Woody

\images\genrebar.bmp

It looks for that for the genrebar backdrop... Hope that helps.

Jukebox Stats...

nullus

Hi Barry,
here's what I've noticed after installing 2.2.20:

- when installation is done and you've checked "Run Freebox" it won't run
- Version number shown in the splash screen and in the program is still 2.2.19
- looking at the keyboard mapping menu I'll find "combo9" for all the mappings

These are the few minors I found with 2.2.20.
Again I'd like to ask whether it might be possible to give a keyboard mapping to the "Power Off" button? This is all I'll ever ask for  :-* Although I know that Freebox was initially designed for touchscreens I think it will be good for my arcade cab which is keystroke-controlled... .

Barcrest

The keyboard mapping will say combo9 until you set it up, the other stuff are know issues but do not effect the product in anyway so i have not changed them.

The key press to power off will be in the next release, as will a keypress to detect open door.

There are a few new features coming in the next release, i was hoping to make a release tonight or tomorrow but i may hold out until the weekend and hopefully get a load of stuff in there. If i can add enough new stuff i will update the public version to something a little newer as well.

Jukebox Stats...

nullus

Thanks Barry, really looking forward to the next release. ;D ;D
I found another one (?) with 2.2.20 of which I'm not sure whether it's only for me or a real bug. As already shown on THIS SCREENSHOT from 2.2.18 I get a box marked "label 10" or so when "Show Entry Digits" is enabled. "Show Album Digits" is working flawlessly...