News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Post any bugs with the current version here....

Started by Barcrest, May 02, 2007, 09:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Right i am going to really do some work on the juke tonight, so if you have any bugs please post them in here. 1 Post per bug with as much description as possible about how to recreate it and what error messages if any you are getting.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Woody

Barry,

Attract mode alphabetic order selection causes immediate crash.

Woody

FIXED

Woody

Hey Barry,

There is a bug in the Top Ten screen where you can change the album sizes and move them and all looks good. When juke is started the album sizes are not resized, but are in the new position on the screen. I looked at the .ini file and the sizes appear to be right, and when opened with skintool the changes are there. Almost like the album sizes are hardcoded into the juke app.

The genre bar is working properly but could you look at the background color or is there a art file associated with the background that I can't see. The buttons on the genre screen are not moveable as well.

No hurries / worries

Woody

Woody

Barry,

I am using the slider selector on my skin and i noticed that once you change from all genres to a specific genre the slider won't work. If I go back to all genres it starts working again.

Woody

FIXED

Woody

Hey Barry

I don't know if this is a bug or new option that was never implemented, but the limit queue in the options screen won't allow input.

Woody

EDIT: Not yet implimented, it was but it was taken out again... Should be coming back.

wkorzyk

I'll try to explain as best I can.
I have a Video folder with 19 music videos.  The first page displays 16 of them.  The next page displays 3.
The problem is that on the second page the three songs that are displayed are the same as the first three on the first page.  If i select any of the songs on page 2, the song i select doesn't play the named song, but rather it plays the song that should have been displayed in that place. 

Example:  My ABBA folder has 19 songs.  The last song in that folder is Waterloo.
When I click on ABBA ICON , I see page 1.  Everything is fine.  I click next, Now I see page 2,
but I see the first 3 songs that were on page 1.  Song 3 is named Dancing Queen.  If I select
that, it plays Waterloo.  The problem is not that it plays the wrong song, but rather that the wrong
song name is displayed.

The current workaround for this is only to put a max of 16 files in any video folder. And create a 2nd folder for the others.  Not a big problem anyways, ABBA was the only music folder I had with more than 16 videos in it.  This also occured in version 2217 too.

I have about 20 or so music video folders, and i tried putting more than 16 files in a few different ones.
Same problem occured.  The audio folders do not have this problem. 

netcat

anyone else having the animated gif NOW PLAYING stop animation in the middle of a song and stay static thereafter until you close & reopen freebox?

kizer

Yep I always do on the animated now playing. 2.2.18

Barcrest.
When you check the box to show the volume buttons it hides opposed to showing the volume buttons. Everything else when you check its box it shows opposed to hides. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Thunderball

Quote from: netcat on May 13, 2007, 06:28:52 PM
anyone else having the animated gif NOW PLAYING stop animation in the middle of a song and stay static thereafter until you close & reopen freebox?
Yes- same thing happening here!

Sarge

I haven't had the now playing gif freeze up but my logo gif freezes up after running for awhile.  After I restart the program it will run for approx 2-3 hours and freeze up again.

Barcrest

The animated GIF's might be a bit unpredictable. I didn't write that control so it's just a case of if it works great, if it fails then :( Not much i can do about it right now.

I will check out the bug with the videos listing incorrectly tonight, i am hoping to make a new release.

I also found a bug in the search results screen, if it returns 99 entries and you go all the way down then try and go down again it will crash. This will also be fixed in tonights release.

FIXED

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Quote from: wkorzyk on May 13, 2007, 05:09:49 AM
I'll try to explain as best I can.
I have a Video folder with 19 music videos.  The first page displays 16 of them.  The next page displays 3.
The problem is that on the second page the three songs that are displayed are the same as the first three on the first page.  If i select any of the songs on page 2, the song i select doesn't play the named song, but rather it plays the song that should have been displayed in that place. 

Example:  My ABBA folder has 19 songs.  The last song in that folder is Waterloo.
When I click on ABBA ICON , I see page 1.  Everything is fine.  I click next, Now I see page 2,
but I see the first 3 songs that were on page 1.  Song 3 is named Dancing Queen.  If I select
that, it plays Waterloo.  The problem is not that it plays the wrong song, but rather that the wrong
song name is displayed.

The current workaround for this is only to put a max of 16 files in any video folder. And create a 2nd folder for the others.  Not a big problem anyways, ABBA was the only music folder I had with more than 16 videos in it.  This also occured in version 2217 too.

I have about 20 or so music video folders, and i tried putting more than 16 files in a few different ones.
Same problem occured.  The audio folders do not have this problem. 

Are you using betatag to tag the videos? I can't seem to recreate this error...

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

I can't recreate it either. Works fine here.

Barcrest

I will update the animated GIF routines tonight and see if i can fix the freezing issue... Hopefully i can, of course it might depend on the actual GIF used. Has anyone tried using a different GIF other than the supplied one?

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Updated the animated GIF routines, they appear to work much better but only testing will tell for sure. You should see a release tonight.

Jukebox Stats...