News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Draginits 1st jukebox project -complete-(re-designing)

Started by draginit, June 14, 2007, 10:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Cool, hopefully you'll be up and running soon. Just make sure you get a decent power supply and it should be able to be left on for ever and a day.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

draginit

welp, i reeeally wanted to wait until i had the BnG skin to do this.... no worries, i didnt get good photos cuz its night and the lighting sucked. i will replace the photos with daylight photos and hopefully the right skin too.

you can just see the juke in the distance there, i pulled the podium out a little to get them both in the photo

the flash brought out the speakers! whoa, you cant normally see thru the speaker grills.....i have been thinking of putting leds or lights to flicker to the beat in there.

without flash..
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

Disorder, Diorder, Disssssorder!  ;D

So the podium is for selecting songs and the other part shows the videos etc? Looks great dude but is that the photo or has the paint com of on the front of your podium?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

draginit,

The jukebox looks really good... I will be working on the BnG skin this week and will hopefully have it done ina  day or so. Took me all day yesterday to get the BnO skin almost done...

draginit

nice singing barry lol.  its amazing what the flash of a camera will bring out!. i never even noticed that before you pointed it out. i took a closer look, its the edge of the MDF board had soaked in a little of the paint. its really unnoticable in person and the bezel overhangs the edge a bit which hides it from the top angle.   ...beeeesides anyone here is too focused on the screen or dUrUNK to notice any imperfections too  ;D

hey eist, dont hurt yourself on my acord, ive waited this long, extra time wont kill me.. but i do appreciate the what you and squirell are doing!!!!
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

squirrellydw

Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now