Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

E-Touch Internet Radio Tutorial

Started by fordman, February 26, 2010, 08:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fordman

Maybe do a re-install of E-Touch. You seem to be doing what is supposed to be done. Maybe Barry is your source for help on this one???

Fordman

Barcrest

Quote from: Bondy on March 19, 2010, 07:26:47 PM
now if i open the e-touch config i get this error occured: 380
Description: invalid property Value
Module : Module1
Function: Save_mask

any ideas what i have done guys

open the mask.ini and delete what you see and paste this in

*.mp3;*.avi;*.wmv;*.wma;*.wav;*.aac;*.m4a;*.m4p;*.flac;*.mpg;*.mpeg;*.mkv;*.flv;*.mp4;*.asx;*.wpl

in your mask you had a ; on the end.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

d78

d78

The pic links on the first post are all broken. :(

Barcrest

I think it's all falling apart around us.  :downer

Jukebox Stats...

hellrazaa

I've been saving winamp playlist, which are m3u and converting them to asx or wpl with a program called M3UtoASX. Just something people might appreciate to know. It will get your radio stations up as well.

FixitFelix

I am racking my brains trying to get this working i have done everything above, my jukebox picks up the stations but when i select them and "play now" nothing plays :'( it shows the station in the corner but no sound,
Do i need to donate for this feature to work? Its not a problem if i do just wanted to test it out first with this working 8)

Barcrest

Quote from: FixitFelix on August 24, 2013, 07:50:23 PM
I am racking my brains trying to get this working i have done everything above, my jukebox picks up the stations but when i select them and "play now" nothing plays :'( it shows the station in the corner but no sound,
Do i need to donate for this feature to work? Its not a problem if i do just wanted to test it out first with this working 8)

You need to check that you can play these in media player.

Jukebox Stats...

FixitFelix

Quote from: Barcrest on August 25, 2013, 09:54:13 AM

Sorry I'm totally new to this how do I go about playing them in media player ?
Do I just try to open them within MP or is ther some way it needs to be done?

Any help much appreciated

Barcrest

Quote from: FixitFelix on August 25, 2013, 03:03:05 PM

You should be able to double click the file and it should start playing in media player.

Jukebox Stats...

FixitFelix

Quote from: Barcrest on August 25, 2013, 03:36:43 PM

You should be able to double click the file and it should start playing in media player.

It dosesnt play them mate it just gives an error saying this file cannot be played

Barcrest

Quote from: FixitFelix on August 25, 2013, 05:15:23 PM

It dosesnt play them mate it just gives an error saying this file cannot be played

Then that is wy E-Touch can't play them you have soemthing set up wrong.

Jukebox Stats...

FixitFelix

Quote from: Barcrest on August 25, 2013, 09:44:39 PM
Quote from: FixitFelix on August 25, 2013, 05:15:23 PM

Then that is wy E-Touch can't play them you have soemthing set up wrong.

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? I've changed nothing myself

Barcrest

Where are you getting your stations from?

Jukebox Stats...

NIVO

Ive setup 3 radio stations just to test so far. All have used non-mp3 tagger. Have covers assigned, correct path etc etc. The problem I have is this: Click Radio button>click 80's Hairband button>etouch goes to playlist, click station link(track)>station connects then a few seconds later it connects again. So I always hear 2 instances of the station plying about 10 seconds apart. Apparently its opening the actual webpage/player as well on the desktop? Also if i go back to radio and click on another station 80's hairband doesnt stop playing. So now I have 3 stations echoing over top of each other. I'll show you a pic of my directory as Im sure its right, and non mp3 tagger worked just fine. Otherwise Im sure I wouldnt have made it this far.

Pic of directory and pic of tagger info