Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

YOUR ALL INVITED...

Started by draginit, July 12, 2007, 04:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

draginit

well, i turn 30 tomorrow, but im told its the new 20's and i believe'em!!    if your in the fresno/visalia area and interested PM me for details(some limitations apply as it is in my house, haha) i already think its going to get out of hand!
the drunk one in the photo is my friend damien...he was wasted !!!!!
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

I don't fly dude or i would be there... I'm 32 actually 33 in november. I can tell you it's not the new 20's but it's still good. Have a good one.... What would be cool would be for everyone to come to the UK for a party LOL
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

netcat

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

I am afraid I will nopt be able to attend bit I wish you a blast nonetheless.!

kizer

Im 36 and I can promise you its not the new 20. I see women walking down the street and I'd sware one is 22 and I find out shes 16. Or I see a 27year old and I'd sware shes 16. Your brain gets all out of wack and you cant decifire regular stuff anymore. Wait until your listening to the radio and your like what the @%#@ is this and somebody calls you old. hahahahaha

My favorite is from my Brother in law whos 16. "I bet back in your day they didn't have........" I kindly remind him my day was 15-20 years ago not 50+ years.

Oh yeah Im up North in Washington state otherwise I woudl crash. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

coffee

Happy brirthday Bro.
How do you know went you are getting old? ............When your favorite movies starts to show on TCM.
                                                               ;D
Good luck with Friday the 13th, we wish it will be a lucky 13 for you.

NIVO

hehe well kizer beat me at 36. I was gonna say it doesnt get any better at 35 LOL. Damn snappin and creakin every mornin you get up. Happy b-day drink one for me pardner!  ;D

draginit

hahaha, thats all good stuff,  i'll be sure to drink one up for everyone.   and hopefully i DOOOO "get lucky" friday  ;D
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

squirrellydw

30s aren't that bad.  I am 34 and I still have a great time.  Just look at my photos

http://www.theseashore.us/gallery2/main.php
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

eist1

Great, I guess Kizer and I are the old farts here, I'm 36 too.... Wish I could make it, but I'm in netcat's part of the woods Tampa/St. Pete, have a cold one for me.....

netcat

i've got you all beat i am 38

HOLLY SHIT i am old have 2 beers for me.

yes eist and me are in the same area

one of these days we are going to get together and throw a jukebox party