Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Songplayer

Started by Risim, October 07, 2010, 01:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

It is odd because no one else is seeing the error, you don't have any other plugins installed do you that might be the cause?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

No I dont think so I'm have the whole afternoon off.  I'm gona try another pc see what happens.  I'll keep you updated.

Risim

NO luck guys I may have to ry windows 7 like eist1 says b/c mine does not work.  Darn plugin does anybody know of another plugin that does the equivalent to dfx meaning a sound enhance for WMP?  Theres ton for winamp but not many for wmp. 

eist1

alemar02,

DFX is also working on my XP PC with WMP 11. Are you doing a fresh install of Windows XP? And also what version of DFX plugin are you running?

Risim

Yes I'm giving up after buying a full license for the latest version of dfx. UNBIEALIVABLE! :downer
But I did find another plugin that works great everytime I boot and it gives a good quality sound also the only bad news I have to purchase now this one but hey that life huh!

Risim

Quote from: eist1 on November 05, 2010, 06:51:10 PM
alemar02,

DFX is also working on my XP PC with WMP 11. Are you doing a fresh install of Windows XP? And also what version of DFX plugin are you running?
YUP!  I tried it on a fresh xp install and the whole nine yards.  I've dedicated over two days trying to get this work here on my end with no luck but after surfing the net I finnally found another sound enhancer that works great.  So its not all bad news! ;D  Eist1 thanks for all your help, barry you too and everybody who helped.  I dont regret switching to etouch I love the program but most of all the support that you get gere is amazing! Thanks guys!! :beer

eist1

I have actually been testing with DFX 8.5 so that "may" be the issue. Attached you will find the version I have been testing with, for testing purposes, why don't you try this and see if it works any better. It would be interesting to find out why this isn't working for you.

http://www.iamkizer.net/freeboxjukebox/files/skins/V4skins/Downloads/dfx8Install-WMP.rar

Also what is the name of the new Audio Enhancer you found?

Risim

Thanks I'll try this version out! 8)
Yeah I forgot to post is the one I tried was SRS Audio Sandbox.  I'm tring to purchase it b/c like I stated it starts up before etouch and even if I shutdown it stays active.  Here a link but I think this is a newwer version I'm downloading the demo now to see if it works as well:
http://wowmediaplayer.srslabs.com/

Risim

Quote from: eist1 on November 05, 2010, 08:11:48 PM
I have actually been testing with DFX 8.5 so that "may" be the issue. Attached you will find the version I have been testing with, for testing purposes, why don't you try this and see if it works any better. It would be interesting to find out why this isn't working for you.

No luck man it is also disabled.

eist1

Hmmm Ok at least you found something.

Risim

Have you used this srs plugin?