Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Songplayer

Started by Risim, October 07, 2010, 01:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risim

Does anybody know what song player does the v6 use?
I ask b/c I use DFX plugin with another jukebox program can I use I for this one as well?

Sparky23

Barcrest

or active movie if you set the engine to be 0 in the freebox.ini
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

wmp great! Can I use the dfx plugin I was talking about?

Barcrest

Quote from: alemar02 on October 07, 2010, 10:13:48 AM
wmp great! Can I use the dfx plugin I was talking about?

I don't know, I don't know what it is designed for. What is the plugin designed for?

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Its an audio plugin it improves sound quality alot.  I loved it and used it on the other jukebox program. Sound quality is unbelievable.
ps did you recieved a pm that I sent

Risim

Just tried it and dfx plugin work fine with V6.  :beer

Risim

Everytime I power off V6 it somehow disables dfx plugin? I enable it and it works great but everytime I restart comp it becomes disable, any ideas.

Barcrest

Do you have a link to the plugin so someone else can try it

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

I'll put the link up let me find it.  I found that it only becomes disabled when you shutdown jukebox while playing.  If I power down and exit to windows and start off again it works fine.  The pluggin only becomes disabled when I shutdown computer from jukebox,  WMP says it b/c it crashed and so it disabled all plugins just incase crash had to do with a plugin.   

Barcrest

I would have thought the easiest way would be to set up a reg file to enable the plugins on boot up...

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Please clarify, do you mean put WMP on a reg.  I tried putting it on startup menu with no look. ???

Barcrest

You need to fin out what registry strings it sets to enable plugins and then alter the registry each start up with those values. A google search about what you are experiencing didn't turn up any answers other than you have to enable the plugins each time.

Jukebox Stats...

Sparky23

Barry I've tried that program some time ago and from what I remember I had to start it up everytime I had to use it with WMP.