Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Skintool bug

Started by chablis97, August 29, 2007, 02:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chablis97

If I edit an existing skin using the latest version Skintool, when I hit the 'save the buttons.ini' on the Buttons  dialog box,  I get a 'Path/File Access error' (Run-time error 75) and Skintool crashes.   Freebox then wont subsequetly open.

Barcrest

Eeeek... You can get around it by deleting the button.ini i would have thought. That part of the skin tool isn't fully implimented yet sorry..
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

chablis97

This is strange Barry.  button.ini (or buttons.ini, searched for both) cant be found anywhere in any dir!  Is this the problem?

jacktucky

I had the same problem.  I created a blank buttons.ini myself, same problem.

How do you hide buttons?

=J

Orc

Barcrest

At the moment you can still hide the buttons in freebox itself the same way as you have always been able too.

Jukebox Stats...

Woody

Jacktucky,

To hide the buttons goto to the options menu, all the same controls are there now under buttons.

BTW ... Jacktucky are you from Kentucky?

Barry, I had same problem and figured you didn't have this implemented yet.

Woody

Barcrest

I'm hoping to get it in the next version.... I will use the settings from the skin tool to over ride the settings in freebox. This will prevent users from trying to turn on parts of the skin that are not actually skinned.

Jukebox Stats...

jacktucky

Quote from: Woody on September 14, 2007, 01:22:42 AM
BTW ... Jacktucky are you from Kentucky?

I live just north of Louisville, Kentucky in Southern Indiana.

But my name is because I used to live in Jackson NJ.  It was a rural community that is being invaded by middle class suburbanites from NY and northern NJ.  There were still trailer parks all over when I left there.  Someone told me that Jackson should be called Jacktucky because everyone there looked like they were from Kentucky.

So now you know the whole story, even though you didn't ask for it ;D

=J

d78

Barcrest

No i might be removing it as i don't really see a use for it now.

Jukebox Stats...