Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

rockola bubbler

Started by jukejohn, March 08, 2012, 04:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jukejohn

jukejohn

more pics to come and theres alot more work until im happy with it redoing the small screen
mounting looks tacky im realy looking for help and advise for this my ideas are running dry
also hoping to do or though very poorley a skin in say red/black or red/yellow or red/cream
the only skin that looked cool is the metal skin but thats now trashed in places with the
brilliant v 7.5 so dont wont to roll back versions want to keep up to spec however bored with
metal skin so dudes i know its a buisy time at moment with sooloos and amy and v7.5 but help
please im bloody hopless

Barcrest

Black and red would look nice but again that skin has not been upgraded in an age either... I fixed your first post so the image is clickable. That looks really nice, the only suggestion i have for the lower screen is to use a larger one so you don't need a surround or is that not possible?

Anyway, nice looking juke, my dual screen sound leisure is still sitting on the floor doing nothing. I guess it might be heading for ebay :S
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

jukejohn

tried that one sometime ago also red/yellow i think was yours  this needs bright
colours maybe a mix of other colours not sure

in the meantime going to use the sooloos when its ready some very exciting stuff on that
i might bug hitbig when hes not buisy about helping me do some color mods on it  :beer

jukejohn

jukejohn

jukejohn