Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Have an original Wurly 1015?

Started by dover, May 08, 2012, 03:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dover

G'day, I hope it's okay to post here, but if you have an original wurly 1015 and would be willing to help me out, could you please send me a pm?

I'm hoping to create a jukebox, but would first like to create a 3d model of one and render it and eventually print and frame it. My aim is to make it as accurate as possible and need measurements of different parts of the jukebox.

Any and all help greatly appreciated. I can buy those who help a beer if required. Thank you very much!

Barcrest

How about doing a PEPAKURA from a 3D model? Anyone ever thought of that?

EDIT:
Just did a google and I couldn't find an existing PEP file, well nothing obvious. With a pepfile you could build one fairly easilly.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

i have got a custum rockola bubbler if thats of any help if you look in readers projects you will find it the cab is basicly a copy of the 1015  ???

Alchemist

I am going to build one also. Unfortunatly I guess I am going to have to use pictures and take measurment off of there. Then design how it all goes together.

Barcrest

You could always scale up the one on here..

http://mtkcardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2011_08_01_archive.html

It's a card craft version but it looks like it might be too lo-res, still not found a pep file for one.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...