Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

SAVE FREEBOX !!!!!!!!

Started by netcat, February 25, 2007, 03:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netcat

Listen up everyone.

The Lack of support to Barry and the freebox project is becoming a serious problem.

The site went down AGAIN today due to bandwidth consumption problems.

Currently Barry is paying for the site, putting in the hours, performing updates & adding features weekly (sometimes daily)

I know there is but a handful of donators (most of them one time)

Barry has a world of problems of his own to deal with OTHER than maintaining this amazing piece of code.

how bout we show him some gratitude guys, GO DONATE TODAY ($10 ainto going to kill you)

Or do we need to make this a PRIVATE PROJECT ?

matt90

Cool I can throw a bone this week sometime .Thanks for the
great work and quick updates  ;D
don't take life too serious .No one survives

coffee

Hi Netcat and Barcrest

You are spot on. If everybody that downloaded this software would just donate $10 it would go a long way. I just did my part and it is well worth it.

Many thanks to both of you for your time and effort.          8)

Coffee

Barcrest

Coffee has pretty much kept this project running... If it wasn't for people like him it would have probably been dead by now. This guy deserves an award.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

I did my part and will do more in the future.
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

spacefractal

Im new here, but have follow the very big thread on Arcadecontrols.com nearly very beginning from that. So im not new to the market yet.

Even I have a competer jukebox software (Arcade Music Box), wich Im of course use, and are going to create a another jukebox software.

I have greatly donated some bandwith for the public file. I gave him even a ftp account to use.

No he have 2 mirrors for the public file, wich should bring traffic down for the mainsite. It should not ben happen again.

Barcrest, if you want as i wrote in my email. You may replace the space fracatal banner for a [home] link right for the mirror. It ok for me. Remember link to the second mirror as well.

Hi From
Space Fractal

Barcrest

We had over 2,000 unique downloads this month... We have only 40 forum members out of that and only half of thoose have donated. That speaks for itself really... Thanks to all who have downloaded.

Jukebox Stats...

chablis97

Hi Guys,
I have donated but I will donate again, Barry just keeps on adding the features I request!  However, another $25 from me isnt going to save the world and I want to do more.  I have donated a few skins, but I would really like to do more for this project apart from donate a few $'s and a few skins.

Any ideas Barry, Coffee, Netcat??

draginit

ok, i just sent another donation out!!  i definitly want to see this program stay alive!!!  i would like to be able to offer more of any kind of help to the program but unfortunatly am just at the level of a "user :) "....but what i see i can offer is being the one to ask all the stupid questions ;)...and i have a lot to come i assure you! just been trying to find the time to get to work on my juke.

LONG LIVE FREEBOX!!!!!!
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

kizer

I myself have donated twice and I'm sure in the future I will donate more.

I've offered now and then to help Barcrest with the download bandwith and well he just finally took me up on my offer. ;)

I agree with everybodys words. He does a lot and a lot of people take what he does for granted.

I personally think he should setup a download manager and if your not a member of the forum "community" you shouldn't have access to all the files, but hey maybe that will be in the future.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

Seems like you guys are the hardcore keeping me going, i really appriciate it... I am working hard on 2.1.18 as i type this. I noticed a major bug skinning the search choice screen and coffee had a voice chat with me on MSN and pointed out a couple of things. I hope to have this release ready for tomorrow as i have to go to bed soon it's 1:30am and i have to get up at 5:30am LOL... I am also fixing up the skins, thoose who want it know what to do.

Jukebox Stats...

netcat

Thanks everyone for the help.  ;)