If all goes well and I fix the buttons, should be done this weekend
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

squirrellydw

eist is working on the final skin, should be very  soon
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

Well tonights release adds support to get the decades year screen skinned. So at least you can get that one done... I spent ages tonight working on that and it should have been a simple fix. Anyway i also noticed a pretty major bug with the random play by genres if you were using an LED sign in the last V3 build so i fixed that too.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

well, if I need to change anything and he lets me know tonight before 12 I can fix it.

Barry, did you get my PM I sent you??  I am having a party in about two weeks and would like to have this done to give it a good test.
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

I think i replied didn't i? I thought it did.

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

Barry, you should be getting the skin either today or tomorrow.  We just have to make one minor change.
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

Barry,

I just sent the skin files to your Yahoo account....

squirrellydw

Feel free to post it when you get a chance. 

Eist, did you send both?
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

When i get home from work i'll get them uploaded. I had popped out for a few jars last night LOL.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Ok feedback time....

The more arrows either side of the slider are reversed? These need to be swapped around. The decades year screen needs to be skinned. you should be able to skin this screen, please tell me what problems you are having and i'll get right on it tonight.

Once you have the skin fixed up i'll upload it.

To everyone else, this is as good if not better than the one that we had to pull. I don't care much for the shadow dancers edition as they look like an after thought but the original is awsome. What would be good is a version in some other colours like grey with a red glow? Or just black with different glow colours.

Eist, Squirrel and the BYOAC guy squirrel got to do the graphics, a big thanks.

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

Not sure what arrows you mean but I will look into it.  the decades screen skining is up to eist, I am sure he will let me know what needs done.

People to thank,

Eist1 for his help in the whole skining process, I have no idea how to do that.
Shock_ from BYOAC, he made a skin for me to use with MALA and that is who gave me the idea.
My friend Greg who did the buttons, arrows, slider and shadow dancers.  He made them and I modified them, without him it wouldn't have been possible.  Yes the shadow dancers were an after thought but I wanted something there, that's why we made to different version based on the comments here.

Everyone else that made comments and helped that I forgot, thanks

Barecrest!!!!!!! without your time and dedication to FreeBox non of this would have been possible.  It took me about 3 to 4 weeks off and on to make this skin, I can't amagine how much time you have spent on FreeBox. 

Thank you all very much!

P.S. there will be more skins in the near furture and I can change the colors on this one.  Just give me two that you want, maybe have a poll??  It's easy to do just very time consuming.
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

Well i would like to see one with a grey background and a red glow....  ;D

See attached image, i think the small now playing image should look like this. I made this by altering your skin backdrop in M$ Paint (The only image software i use LOL) and moving stuff around in the skintool. The arrows that are back to front are the ones above and bellow the slider in this image. They page the wrong way, just switch the images around and move the buttons around and it will be fixed.

You also need to use a different NO COVER FOUND image, maybe the one out of the black FINK skin?

[attachment deleted by admin due to disc space requirements]

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

I will try and make the now playing screen like that, I do like it.  The decades screen I will work on tonigiht also, should be able to get that done.  The no cover found, I will let that up to you, I just had that and used it, use whatever you want.

The other colors, do you want one with
"gray background/red glow" or 
"gray background/blue glow" or
"black background/red glow"

not sure what you want.  Changing the background requires a little more work but should be doable.
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

All 3 oth those colour schemse sound cool, i'll see what you can come up with. I have uploaded the modded skin if you want to just use the back ground on that.

Jukebox Stats...