Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Barcrest's Wall Mount...

Started by Barcrest, November 15, 2007, 06:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

I was thinking of mounting it vertically and altering the skin to fit so i could get a lot more album covers on... So many ideas an no time to impliment any of them.... Anyway you never gave me a price on a cab the same as yours... ;)
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

casper

Barry   You wouldn't want to know a price the same has mine :tommy. I take it you have not been able to get anything done with the juke after the vinyl disaster.

Barcrest

No not really... Have you seen the new converted NSM cabs appearing in bars? They have a plasma plate dead center under the screen. I have seen them in 2 bars so far and they don't look like an offical NSM conversion but they were identical and a good job. Digital Storm i think they are called... Need to look on the web to see if they are offical.

Jukebox Stats...

casper

Quote from: Barcrest on March 19, 2008, 04:56:40 PM
No not really... Have you seen the new converted NSM cabs appearing in bars? They have a plasma plate dead center under the screen. I have seen them in 2 bars so far and they don't look like an offical NSM conversion but they were identical and a good job. Digital Storm i think they are called... Need to look on the web to see if they are offical.
Iv'e just had a look at them on the web. they do look nice and only 3 grand each but they do have a 80gig hard drive so probably worth it lol. they are nice though. doesn't mention what enviroment they can be used in. iv,e not come across them personally but that maybe because iv,e not been in a pub since 1978 ;D

Barcrest

http://www.jukebox45s.com/heron-digital-jukebox-software-screen-shots.htm

Look at the quality of the software it runs.... I would not be spending 3 grand on that.

Jukebox Stats...

TeamTEOR

Hey guys, speaking of vinyl..... I am not sure how many of you are into Remote Control Airplanes, but there use a plastic coating for their wood parts and it is ironed on, and it shrinks tight. You might want to look up some of this stuff for future projects. The Company name is "Top Flite" and the product is called "MonoKote". It is pretty thick stuff, and not to hard to work with.

This is a US company that stocks it, and I link you only so you can see all of the many colors.
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0091P?&C=QAA&V=TOP

I believe a company called Perkins in the UK would stock something along the same lines.

Tom