Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Hangs on first start up

Started by toastyhamster, January 26, 2016, 10:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toastyhamster

Ran as administrator after enabling the account but still not fixed for me I'm afraid:

#2016-02-03 11:30:56#,"5","Invalid procedure call or argument","Form1","load_db3","E-Touch v9.0.18","Administrator","JUKEBOX"
#2016-02-03 11:30:56#,"9","Subscript out of range","Form1","load_db3","E-Touch v9.0.18","Administrator","JUKEBOX"

Barcrest

Quote from: toastyhamster on February 03, 2016, 11:34:15 AM
Ran as administrator after enabling the account but still not fixed for me I'm afraid:

#2016-02-03 11:30:56#,"5","Invalid procedure call or argument","Form1","load_db3","E-Touch v9.0.18","Administrator","JUKEBOX"
#2016-02-03 11:30:56#,"9","Subscript out of range","Form1","load_db3","E-Touch v9.0.18","Administrator","JUKEBOX"

Does it at least load up correctly?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

toastyhamster

Yes I can see the graphics now.

Mark, I've PM'd you my email address for the Zytouch driver if you still have it.  Thanks

Mark Norville

Nothing in my private messages so far, hopefully you picked the right person, I have sent you a private anyway. It might be different on your system though but with mine, sometimes it loads first time, sometimes I have to reboot to get it working, but in the end it does work.

You will need to install the normal driver first, and then copy across the windows 7 driver second, and then connect your monitor afterwards, it is tricky but it does work in the end.

I personally would not use it for commercial but for private home use then it is fine for me, I have the jukebox and quiz machines running on it.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Quote from: toastyhamster on February 06, 2016, 12:22:29 PM
Yes I can see the graphics now.

Mark, I've PM'd you my email address for the Zytouch driver if you still have it.  Thanks

Then it should be working, those errors in the log shouldn't be stopping it working. They might be referring to something in the settings that is not set to default looking at it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...