Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Master/Terminal settings

Started by Beerwolf, March 26, 2016, 03:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beerwolf

Hi guys,
    I am starting my new project. I am building a DJbooth system. I would like to set up a networked terminal juke , so that during breaks or events I can have the juke going. I want guest to be able to pic music, but don't want to have them into the main computer. So I read a long time ago about setting up a network remote juke that music can be picked on and then played thru the main system. I found the Master/Terminal settings. I have mapped the music drive to my remote juke. I have loaded the music from the mapped drive. The album covers come up, but when I pick music it doesn't play. If I pick from the remote it acts as if the song was taken but doesn't show in a playlist or play. If I pick from the master juke, the song goes to que and will only play once I hit the next song icon. Once the song starts playing it will sahow now playing on the master, but the remote still says "no song playing". Please Help :chad :tommy :tommy :tommy

Barcrest

You need to have the drive mapped on the terminal to the folder where e-touch is stored on the master. This is so it can amend the queue, read the now playing etc. It appears you have missed this step.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...