Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Song cover view turn off?

Started by astrotrax, January 07, 2008, 10:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

astrotrax

is there any way to turn off the cover view and just display the song title/artist?. Have no cover art so all i get is blank blue boxes. Have over 7000 songs so would take a while to download/ find all the covers. Have looked through settings. Is there a skin that has no cover art view?. Any help would be great. Thanx

squirrellydw

A far as I know, you can't turn it off.  Howeverthere are programs at there for free that will download album art for you.  I know it takes time but it does make it look much better.  Give it a shot and see how you like it.  You only need 1 cover for each album NOT each song so that does help.  Just stick the album cover in the album folder.  The size should be no larger than 320x320.

Here one
http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forum/index.php?topic=534.0
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

eist1

Freebox is able to use Text Only album listings, but the skin needs to be made for it (and currently there are not any skins configured for this, as there isn't a big request for a text only skin). You can go into the Skin Tool and then choose "Text Only List of Albums" , and then configure the Album View page for this. But if you really want to get the most out of Freebox, you will need to get the album art, as that is the best part of having the jukebox. Try the mentioned album art program, and little by little, you can get the albums updated, as when you choose the album, it will update all of the tracks on that album, saving you some time.