Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Skin Tool - Play Options Screen

Started by berrywell, September 02, 2016, 05:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrywell

Well, I'm back from my jollies and sorry guys but once again I've got yet more questions..
On the 'Play Options Screen', could anyone explain what the following labels are, as I can't seem to work them out....

1.) There are 4 No. 'Label 33' - I know one is for Artist, one is for the Song Title & one is for Song(s) Left to Play but what it the fourth one for?
2.) There are 3 No. 'Label 34', I cannot work out what any of these are for - what do they do?
3.) What is the message window for? I can easily skin this but what does it actually do?
4.) I realise what the Alternative Songs 1 - 4 labels are so don't need to ask this one  ;D

Any enlightenment of the above would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Tel.

Mark Norville

I am formatting today but will be able to have a look later for you.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

The message box is so the user can leave a message, say happy birthday or whatever and it will grab an image from a connected web cam too. These are shown on the second screen when the song is played.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

berrywell

Quote from: Barcrest on September 03, 2016, 01:33:55 PM
The message box is so the user can leave a message, say happy birthday or whatever and it will grab an image from a connected web cam too. These are shown on the second screen when the song is played.

Ahh right, thank you, I did wonder what it was for - I will have a play with this feature.

All I need to work out now is what the fourth 'Label 33' is and the three 'Label34' are for. I'll keep playing around with the main jukebox settings to see if I can get these to somehow materialise.