Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

missing album covers

Started by namessuck, December 08, 2017, 06:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

namessuck

Downloaded version 10 and spent all day going through my music for this to work and now when i load to play the album covers are blank and no titles or artist. just word on top saying label 1 and label 2 on bottom on the screen. if i type in the search artists come up bur when i return to album screen theres nothing there.  i have tried to uninstall and reinstall but doesn't work. any ideas?

Mark Norville

Firstly shall ask the usual

1) have you installed the program as admin?

2) have you installed outside of c:\program files

3) are you running config10 and main program as admin

4) can you please provide a picture of your backend for config10

if you have installed before, but then deinstalled and changed directories, you need to go through regedit to delete all the enteries in there.

I had the same problem where I had no albums showing, but I was testing on my office PC where I bug test and can test things out, but I had messed around too much and in the end had to remove all enteries and then installed again.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

This does sound like it isn't being run as admin.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

namessuck

ok right clicking and running in admin fixed it. thanks i didn't know to do that.

Barcrest

Quote from: namessuck on December 08, 2017, 03:50:16 PM
ok right clicking and running in admin fixed it. thanks i didn't know to do that.

Right click select properties and under compatability you can set it to always run as admin.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...